Thank you to our Aut2Run Sponsors and Participants! Our 1st Annual charity run was amazing and you helped us raise $46,000!
Mark your calendars NOW for next year! Our 2nd Annual Aut2Run will be held at CSU Channel Islands on Saturday, April 5, 2014.
AWESOME IN AUTISM 2013 AWARDEES - View Photos Here
• Parent or Family of the Year –Linda, Brent and Jenny Anderson
• Educator of the Year (PreK-8th grade) – Heather Duval, Poinsettia Elementary
• Educator of the Year (Secondary/Post-Secondary) – Andrea Baehne Meyer, Camarillo Academy for Excellence
• Educator of the Year (Integrated Setting) – Steve Turner, Ventura Community College
• Regional Center Partner of the Year – Colleen Duncan, TCRC Autism Coordinator
• Children’s Service Provider of the Year – Laura Cornish, SLP
• Adult Service Provider of the Year – SAGE Supported Living Services
• Community Member of the Year – Coach Lee Woodward, Region 68 VIP Soccer & PVRPD Special Needs Basketball