Register NOW for the 3rd Annual Aut2Run 5K/10K and Fun-K for kids on Sun., April 19, 2015 at CSU Channel Islands. Click the race logo to go to the registration site.
Watch the Camarillo CityScene TV interview, featuring ASVC Board Members Jeremy Catama, Samuel Capozzi (assisted by mom Kathy), and Aut2Run Race Director Sharon Francis. Thanks guys for helping get the word out!
Thank you to our Aut2Run Sponsors and Participants! Our 2nd Annual charity race on 4-6-14 at CSU Channel Islands was amazing and you helped us raise essential funds to continue helping kids and adults with ASD and their families right here in Ventura County! Donations are accepted year-round on this website or by mailing a check made out to ASVC to PO Box 1558, Camarillo, CA 93011. Thank you!
Past Events Sponsored by ASVC:
* Family Train Ride with Santa held on Dec. 6, 2016 – The kids and families had so much fun with Santa in Santa Paula!
* iCan Shine Bike Camp – Thank you to PV Rec and Park and CRPD for coordinating this wonderful opportunity that took place in July 2014 for kids to learn to ride 2 wheel bikes!
* Future Horizons / Temple Grandin Conference – Thank you to Future Horizons for organizing this great conference on April 25, 2014! ASVC had a booth at the event and we enjoyed hearing all the wonderful speakers, including Dr. Grandin.
2015 Awesome in Autism Awardees:
- Individual of the Year / Aut2Run Grand Marshall – Samuel Capozzi
- Parent of the Year – Joel and Janelle Bauer, VIP Soccer and Basketball
- Educator of the Year (Pre-K – 8) – Kim Kitchen, PVSD
- Educator of the Year (Secondary/Post-Secondary) – Brenda Sampson, CVUSD
- Educator of the Year (Integrated Classroom) – Tanya Narasaki, PVSD
- Service Provider of the Year (Children’s Services) – Susan Baukus, Transitions Support Group
- Service Provider of the Year (Adult Services) – Reid’s Gift
- Employer of the Year – Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Thousand Oaks
- Funding Partner of the Year – Tina Calderero-Mendoza, TCRC
- Community Member of the Year –Dr. Yazdan Alami, D.D.S., Oak Park Dentistry for Children