Become a Member Today! CLICK HERE TO JOIN OR RENEW
By getting involved you can network with families, find out about local resources and supports, and contribute to the mission of the Autism Society of Ventura County! We host member-only events throughout the year such as a summer party for member families and a holiday party for the kids.
When you join the Autism Society, you also become a member of your local chapter.
As a Household member, a gift of $40 gives you all the benefits of membership, including:
- The Autism Society’s quarterly magazine, the Autism Advocate, a leading source of information on autism-related issues.
- Access to a community that provides comfort and essential information to families living with autism.
- Valuable resource information and advocacy for autism-related issues.
- A 5% discount when you shop at ASA’s online store. You must be logged in at the site in order for your discount to be applied.
With the help of caring individuals like you, we can achieve our mission of improving the lives of all affected by autism.
Thousands of individuals, families, professionals and agencies are already part of the Autism Society. Together, we can not only be a resource for the autism community, but also an agent of change to help people get the services and supports they need throughout their lifetime.
- $40.00 Household
- $75.00 Champion
- $150.00 Professional
- $1,500.00 Lifetime Member
Join the ASVC Board of Directors
ASVC is currently seeking additional board members, especially parents or adults on the spectrum. Please fill out the application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.